(RADIATOR) Airport Extreme Base Station with EAP

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Sep 10 19:10:14 CDT 2004

Hello Robert -

You should look at a trace 4 debug (including the startup messages)
which will tell you what modules haven't loaded.

Also the example configuration files in "goodies/eap_*.cfg" list all
the prerequisites in the header blocks.

The easiest way to see what is going on is this:

	perl radiusd -foreground -log_stdout -trace 4 -config_file .....

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au