(RADIATOR) Performance and Tuning.

Julio Cesar Pinto jc at ifxcorp.com
Thu Sep 9 17:59:27 CDT 2004

Hi,

I want to know what is the max load that radiator could support.

At the moment I have aprox 200 session current, and our configuration
have aprox 350 Handler clauses, at the moment we have in some nases the
error radius client timeout, we are sure that we don't have problems
with networking because we don't lose packets icmp in the same moment
that we receive a timeout.
We store all accounting packets in an oracle database.

So, my question is, we are reaching the capacity of radiator.

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

JC.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au