(RADIATOR) posthook for checking existence and modifying

Tariq Rashid tariq.rashid at uk.easynet.net
Mon Sep 6 06:07:56 CDT 2004

hi there,

i need to add some additional checking into out PostSearch.hook ... and am
unsure of the syntax to access / modify theobjects.

i'm used to using the get_reply and get_check and add_attr and so on ...

but what i need to do is, at the end of the normal processing:
	* iterate over the reply attributes
	* check for existence of "Protocol" attribute
	* if it exists, check if it is lowercase "ppp" and if so change it
to uppercase "PPP"

later I will do some similar work with the vendor specific "MPP" protocol.

can anyone point me to the synatx for (1) iterating over the reply attribs,
(2) chekcing the key, (3) testing the value, (4) modifying it if necessary

the ref manual for 3.8 doesn't document the perl objects...

tariq

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au