(RADIATOR) Lease expiry and NAS reboots

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sat Sep 4 18:20:37 CDT 2004

Hello Andrew -

You are correct - there is no automatic mechanism for reclaiming IP
addresses on NAS reboot.

This is because the standard IP address pool table does not contain
enough information to do it.

You could easily extend the table definition and use a hook to remove
the IP address allocations.

There are some example hooks in "goodies/hooks.txt".

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au