(RADIATOR) Cisco 7920 Wireless IP Phone & Radiator (LEAP authorization)

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Thu Sep 2 04:24:47 CDT 2004

Hello Jan,

I have had  a look at your log files.

In radiator-leap, it looks like the log begins some time after LEAP has been
negotiated. server sends a LEAP challenge to the client. CLient responds with
the LEAP response, which is authenticated OK. This log file looks fine, with
everything working correctly.

In radiator-file, client sends EAP identity, Radiator offers PEAP and then
client sends identity again. This repeats many times. This is fruitless
behaviour from the clinet. If it doesnt like PEAP, it should ask for whatever
it wants. Workaround would probably be to configure Radiator for LEAP as the
preferred EAP type.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au