(RADIATOR) threading

Ingvar Berg (LI/EAB) ingvar.berg at ericsson.com
Wed Oct 27 06:55:01 CDT 2004

The solution should be to have a definable number of threads chewing the input queue, so they are created at startup. Maybe you would like to have a min/max number of threads, but I don't really think so "A good server is memory-resident".
And memory consumption isn't always an issue.

/Ingvar (adding my SEK 0.02)

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au