(RADIATOR) Re: RADIATOR to accept requests from Multiple source ports

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Oct 19 16:58:09 CDT 2004

Hello Surajh -

Thanks for your mail.

Radiator does not check which source port is used by the NAS when
sending radius requests (indeed some NAS's change source ports for
every request). Does Radiator actually receive the request? Or is there
a firewall and/or filtering blocking the requests?

Can you send me a copy of the configuration file and a trace 4 debug
showing what is happening?

BTW - you can specify multiple port numbers in the configuration file
for Radiator to listen on:

AuthPort 1645, 1812, ....

AcctPort 1646, 1813, ....

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au