(RADIATOR) MAC Address Authentication

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Oct 12 20:47:53 CDT 2004

Hello Gene -

There are a number of example configuration files in the "goodies"
directory of the Radiator 3.10 distribution.

You will need <Client ..> clauses for each access point and you will
need to decide on how you are going to store the MAC addresses. You
will need an <AuthBy ...> clause corresponding to the method you choose
for storing the addresses.

See the example in "goodies/simple.cfg" to see how to use a flat file.

Most Radiator users tend to use an SQL database for user information
and accounting data.

See the example in "goodies/sql.cfg" to see how to use an SQL database.

You will also find complete descriptions for all configuration options
in the Radiator 3.10 reference manual ("doc/ref.html").

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au