(RADIATOR) Question about var differences between inner and outer authentications.

Terry Simons galimore at mac.com
Tue Oct 12 01:14:20 CDT 2004

Thanks Hugh,

I'll play with a hook and see if I can at least get things working.

I would like to use the AddToRequest/Reply functionality if possible,
but I can't figure it out.

I can manually add pieces into the inner with something like:

<Handler TunnelledByTTLS=1>
AddToRequest Calling-Station-Id = abc123

AuthBy BY_FILE
</Handler>

But I can't seem to figure out how to say "Calling-Station-Id" gets the
value of "Calling-Station-Id" in the outer request to which this inner
request belongs.

Is this even possible?

- Terry

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au