(RADIATOR) Shutdown Hook

Jacky Chan BigSerpent at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 00:47:42 CDT 2004

Hi,

I have write two small programs (startuphook and shutdownhook) and
included in the radiator configuration.

When the radiator startup or shutdown, a "Radiator-Start" /
"Radiator-Stop" SNMP trap message will sent to the SNMP trap host.

The startup hook and shutdown hook program work well when I
start/shutdown the radiator manually.

But I can't receive the "Radiator-Stop" trap messages when the Linux
host Reboot or Halt.

The radiator 3.9.2 is installed by the RPM.

I have checked, the K15radiator is located in rc0.d and rc6.d. Could
you tell me the possible causes of the problem?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au