(RADIATOR) experiences using anycast?

Julio Cesar Pinto jc at ifxcorp.com
Tue Nov 30 17:35:12 CST 2004

Hi Andrew,

In the company where I work, we implement a DNS based in ANYCAST, at the
moment are in production, are stable, and work very well. If the project
continue stable I have in mind try to move our radius-auth to anycast,
for this reason I just can tell you that anycast work but we don't begin
with the project anycast-radius yet.

I appreciate is you share with us your experience, if you decide
continue in this way.

Redards,

JC.