(RADIATOR) Check item User-Name expression " does not match

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Nov 30 16:09:23 CST 2004

Hello Mark -

You appear to be using RAdmin?

When you set up check items for individual users, the check items are
stored in this table.

What you show below appears to be incorrect as it doesn't make sense to
do what is shown.

I would suggest removing these entries.

On 1 Dec 2004, at 02:58, Mark Bainter wrote:

> Hugh Irvine [hugh at open.com.au] wrote:
>>
>> Hello Mark -
>>
>> Without a copy of your configuration file, a trace 4 debug, and a copy
>> of the user record from the database it is impossible to say.
>

> And w/out the trace 4 I can't properly debug it either apparently.  ;-)
> Ok, I cought some clues in the debug output that through some sql
> queries revealed this in the RADCONFIG table:
>
> ATTR_ID | ITEM_TYPE | IVALUE | NAME        | SVALUE    | VENDOR_ID |
>       1 |         0 |   NULL | Don.Hatch   | don.hatch |         0 |
>       1 |         1 |   NULL | Don.Hatch   |           |         0 |
>
> So, I assume this is a many-to-many table here, linking up attributes
> to values.  In this case the User-Name value?
>
> I only have a handful of entries in this table vs. the many users that
> are actually defined.  Can someone give me a pointer to how data gets
> into this table?

NB:

Have you searched the mailing list archive
(www.open.com.au/archives/radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au