(RADIATOR) Check item User-Name expression " does not match

Mark Bainter mark at webtech.dresser.com
Mon Nov 29 08:56:53 CST 2004

I'm getting this error for one of my users.  The name is not unusual
in any way, I've deleted and recreated the user, etc.  The name in
this case is "don.hatch" (sans quotes oc).  My username (mark.bainter)
works just fine.  Doesn't appear to be mysql, as queries for both Radmin
and manual mysql queries return valid data.

Preliminary searches have turned up nothing.  Have any of you
encountered this before?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au