(RADIATOR) Feature Request, Patch attached: AuthBy SQL and PostAuthSelectHook

Karl Gaissmaier karl.gaissmaier at kiz.uni-ulm.de
Wed Nov 24 15:54:09 CST 2004

Hi Mike,

Mike McCauley schrieb:
> Hello Charly,
>
> thanks for the patch. we have rolled it in to the next release, and it is also
> in the 3.11 patch set.
>
> Im not convinced that the decode(sign(disflag), 0, 'Accept', 'Reject') was
> such a bad solution, though.

hmm, I was just lucky to find such a column rewriting solution
for this type of param with this database. I could imagine a
lot of different problems where it is very useful to be able
to rewrite row results with the power of perl, and this is
now possible (and much more) with the PostAuthSelectHook.

Anyway, many thanks for including it!

Best Regards
	Charly

--
Karl Gaissmaier       KIZ/Infrastructure, University of Ulm, Germany
Email:karl.gaissmaier at kiz.uni-ulm.de           Service Group Network

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au