(RADIATOR) help

jagadish gowda jagadishcapri at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 20 01:14:50 CST 2004

Hi all,
	I am currently working on RADIUS authentication.
I need a clarification regarding one of my
requirement, where our customers
use any flavour of RADIUS server with PAP, CHAP
authentication to authenticate user who use our
product.

I should be able to provide a flexibility to connect
to those server and
get the user authenticated by that server to provide
cetralised user info management.
Mostly server independent.

Apart from the RADIUS server name/IP, port and shared
secret key, is there any other mandatory
information which should be configured for RADIUS
authentication.
Are there any situations where RADIUS attributes may
be considered as mandatory
and should be appeneded along with Access-Request
other than user name and passsword.

What I mean is, should I allow customers to configure
those attributes in order to authenticate
using RADIUS authentication.

Thanks and Regards,
jagadish T

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!