(RADIATOR) PreProxyHook

Rok Papez rok.papez at arnes.si
Fri Nov 19 01:38:34 CST 2004

Hello Hugh.

Dne četrtek 18 november 2004 22:12 ste napisali:

> You can use either a PreProcessingHook or

PreProcessingHook is called for each request before per-Realm username
rewriting, before accounting log files are written, and before any
PreAuthHooks. A reference to the current request is passed as the first
argument, and a reference to the reply packet currently being constructed is
passed as the second argument.

> a PreAuthHook in the Realm or Handler.

PreAuthHook is called for each request after per-Realm username rewriting and
before it is passed to any AuthBy clauses. A reference to the current request
is passed as the first argument, and a reference to the reply packet
currently being constructed is passed as the second argument.

================

This doesn't cut it.... I need to see where the packet is being proxied to
and AFAIK this can only happen after the AuthBy processing and before
the packet is being transmitted to the proxy.
For example in sendHost function in AuthRADIUS.pm. Or am I missing
something ?

I need this to implement "Split Horizon".

--
lep pozdrav,
Rok Papež.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au