(RADIATOR) PLSQL procedure parsing problem

Pavel A Crasotin pavel at ctk.ru
Tue Nov 16 01:27:45 CST 2004

Hello Jan, Hugh and all.

I've just looked at the code of AuthSQL.pm and AuthPLSQL.pm.
So the answer to the Jan's question is No, IMHO.
There is no way to bind variables at this time, statement should be
parsed every time before it's called.

Hugh, as far as I understood Jan the suggestion is to prepare a
statement not every time it's called but once right after reconnect to
DB. Then Radiator can use prepared statement binding necessary
variables.

This feature will cause rewriting of large piece of Radiator code. So
Jan dont wait it too early. Am I right, Hugh? :)

I'll try to implement this feature in the next version of AuthPLSQL
module for the access request first.

With respect,
Pavel A Crasotin
OJSC SeverTransCom