(RADIATOR) Digest Authentication Question.

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Nov 15 13:19:09 CST 2004

Hello Ricardo -

There is no command required, you just need to configure the
appropriate AuthBy SQL clause to access your database.

See section 6.29 in the Radiator 3.11 reference manual and the example
in "goodies/sql.cfg" in the distribution.

On 16 Nov 2004, at 00:21, Ricardo Martinez wrote:

> Mike.
> 	Thanks for the response.  How can activate this function to work?
> Which is specifically the command to do that?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Ricardo.-

NB:

Have you searched the mailing list archive
(www.open.com.au/archives/radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au