(RADIATOR) Machine auth via AD

Steve Caporossi capoross at musc.edu
Sat Nov 6 07:49:55 CST 2004

Mike and Hugh,
We have a need and, before I start trying to make this happen, can you
provide any insight or feedback on this?  It was sent by a Funk Engineer....

Hi Steve,
   We have a small problem with your choice of RADIUS servers in this case.
To my knowledge, RADIATOR does not support Machine Authentication via the
internal Active Directory functions as I described in our conversation. Our
client will be able to accomplish the task at the desktop and pass it up to
RADIATOR, but it does not support the machine auth process via TTLS/MSCHAPv2
to validate this against AD directly and successfully. You can check with
the RADIATOR folks, but I am sure this is the case.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au