(RADIATOR) Problem with Timestamp and DateFormat

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sun May 30 18:50:52 CDT 2004

Hello Herman -

The Radiator "Timestamp" is the *nix number of seconds since 1/1/1970
and is the time on the local host running Radiator. For accounting
packets there is a correction for any non-zero Acct-Delay-Time. In
other words, the Timestamp is corrected to be the time that the event
occured on the NAS.

 From section 6.28.14 of the Radiator 3.9 reference manual
("doc/ref.html"):

  The attribute Timestamp is always available for insertion, and is set
to the time the packet was received, adjusted by Acct-Delay-Time (if
present), as an integer number of seconds since Midnight Jan 1 1970
UTC. The Timestamp atttribute is added by Radiator to all received
Accounting requests, and is set to the current time according to the
host on which the Radiator is running.

It would be helpful if you could send me a trace 4 debug from Radiator
showing what is happening, together with the contents of the
corresponding database columns showing the problem you are describing.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au