(RADIATOR) Formatting MAC address

Fred Leeflang f.leeflang at hva.nl
Fri May 28 03:58:55 CDT 2004

Hi,

I'm logging accounting records to an SQL database.
The problem is I'm getting accounting records from
switches, ap's and I've built a utility that does some
searching and all the formats somehow need to be
synched.

So, in some cases I get '0A-00-00...' formats, in other
cases I get '0a0.000.....' formats but what I would like
to have is:

'0a0000000000' (all lower case, 12 characters)

Is there some way to do this with the AcctColumnDef's
'format' field?

Thanks,
Fred Leeflang

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au