(RADIATOR) Cisco VPN 3030 and multiple handlers?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu May 13 19:36:31 CDT 2004

Hello Jeff -

I am not quite sure how you want to do the authorisation, but if you
want to chain multiple AuthBy clauses you should use an AuthByPolicy to
control the execution sequence. Something like this:

	AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileAccept

	<AuthBy FILE>

	<AuthBy KRB5>

If you tell me a bit more about your requirements I will try to make
some sensible suggestions.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au