(RADIATOR) Radius Proxy Server

Brian CHNG Sing Yong brianc at starhub.com
Thu May 13 03:14:29 CDT 2004

Hi

Can anyone help me with this query ? Thanks
Situation is I'm using Radiator in a GPRS network environment, the client is
the handset and is assigned with IP within a range of IP pool depending on
which APN they are using, what I need is to filter by these IP pool and
proxy the request to pre-defined proxy host.
Handset IP 10.1.1.0/24 --> RAS Client 10.2.1.1 send
authentication/accounting packets to Radiator Server --> Radiator --> Proxy
request to remote radius based on handset IP.
For example
IP Pool 10.1.1.0/24 handset IP coming from RAS Client 10.2.1.1, proxy
request to 15.1.1.1 ( Remote Radius Server )
IP Pool 10.1.2.0/24 handset IP coming from RAS Client 10.2.1.1, proxy
request to 15.1.1.2 ( Remote Radius Server )
Regards
Brian

This email is confidential and privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not view, disseminate, use or copy this email. Kindly
notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system. Thank
you.

Please visit our website at www.starhub.com