(RADIATOR) Optimising Oracle queries in Radiator

Denis Dowling ddowling at office.alphalink.com.au
Tue May 11 19:15:12 CDT 2004

Just wondering if anyone has done any work on optimizing how the auth
queries are performed. We are using Radiator 3.9 connected to an Oracle
database. I notice that all of the queries are "prepare" and "execute" for
every single auth. Given that the only thing that changes between queries is
the username then surely some sort of parameter binding would be a big
performance win.

Any other hints on how to speed up auth from an Oracle database?

Regards,
Denis

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au