(RADIATOR) Change the value of a global variable.

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed May 5 18:21:58 CDT 2004

Hello Alexander -

I am not sure I understand the question, however you can use the
Monitor clause and connect to the Monitor port to do whatever you wish.

See sections 6.62 and 23 in the Radiator 3.9 reference manual
("doc/ref.html").

Note that our Radar product implements this already.

	www.open.com.au/radar

Alternatively you could write one or more hooks to be run on receipt of
certain signals (USR1, USR2, WINCH).

See sections 6.4.27, 6.4.28 and 6.4.29 in the Radiator 3.9 reference
manual ("doc/ref.html").

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au