(RADIATOR) Testing help with new Kerberos5 Auth Module.

Steve Harper S.harper at m.cc.utah.edu
Mon Mar 29 14:45:31 CST 2004

Hi Mike, I just finished testing your new version of the AuthKRB5.pm
module and everything works now.  With the new code we discovered some
problems in how our SSL certificates were setup, and once we fixed that
everything else started working.  We will be doing more testing but I
think the bug was something deep in the Kerberos libs and hopefully won't
surface again.

Thanks very much for your help in this.

Steve Harper                                      Campus Student Computing
Sys Admin                                                 Marriott Library
s.harper at utah.edu                                       University of Utah

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au