(RADIATOR) Limit authentication method to PEAP

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Mar 26 16:42:20 CST 2004

Hello Leo -

As I can't find you in our database, could you please tell me the name
of the organisation that has purchased this copy of Radiator?

Please reply to me directly.

In answer to your question, the example users file contains both the
anonymous user and the real users, so in your case you should use
different users files for the inner and the outer requests.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au