(RADIATOR) Authby failover

James Nelson radiator at isleofatlantis.net
Wed Mar 24 18:04:54 CST 2004

Here's how are Authby is setup now:

    <AuthBy SQL>

        DBSource     dbi:mysql:xxxxxx
        DBUsername     xxxxxx
        DBAuth         xxxxxx

        AuthSelect select CONCAT('{MD5}',Password) from Customers where
UserName=%0 AND Termed = 0

    </AuthBy>

The users will be stored as user(at)realm.net in a mysql database.  The
radius requests will be received as user(at)realm.net.  The problem
comes in that some (but not all) of the users will be using the wrong
realm, and still others will (correctly) use either of the two realms to
authenticate.

::James Nelson

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au