(RADIATOR) Radiator Version 3.9 released

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Mar 19 00:20:57 CST 2004

Hello Nick -

Mike and I have discussed this and we have decided to leave things as
they are in the standard code.

I suspect the simplest thing to do would be for you to write a custom
AuthBy module to do both the authentication and the session database
checking using the different databases as you describe (it should be
fairly straightforward to adapt the AuthBy SQL clause
"Radius/AuthSQL.pm").

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au