(RADIATOR) Question

Kevin Azijn kevin_azijn at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 08:04:09 CST 2004

Hello,

This is the structure of my file.

<Handler TunneledByPEAP=1>
  <AuthBy File>
  </AuthBy File>
</Handler>

<Handler Realm = student.pt>
  EAPType PEAP, TTLS, TLS
  EAPTLS_CAFile /etc/radiator/certificates/demoCA/cacert.pem
  EAPTLS_CertificateFile /etc/radiator/certificates/cert-srv.pem
  EAPTLS_CertificateType PEM
  EAPTLS_PrivateKeyFile /etc/radiator/certificates/cert-srv.pem
</Handler>

<Handler Realm = teacher.pt>
  EAPType PEAP, TTLS, TLS
  EAPTLS_CAFile /etc/radiator/certificates/demoCA/cacert.pem
  EAPTLS_CertificateFile /etc/radiator/certificates/cert-srv.pem
  EAPTLS_CertificateType PEM
  EAPTLS_PrivateKeyFile /etc/radiator/certificates/cert-srv.pem
</Handler>

Now as i understand it.  the handler realm is dealt with first, after that
it will continue to the tunneledByPEAP. Right?
So if i want to use 2 different files with the users in them, i have to add
FileName /etc/radiator/... to the "Handler realm = ..."

My userfile for the student.pt realm looks like:
kevin   Password=kevin
          Filter-Id="Student"

This is correct i hope.
I'm just trying to do it with different userfiles, when this works i will
switch to a ldap server and try to let radius work with that.

Kevin

Het laatste autonieuws.. http://auto.msn.be/

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au