(RADIATOR) Session Login control based on CLI for ADSL access

S H A N shanali at magix.com.sg
Tue Mar 16 07:32:34 CST 2004

yes session database is key to such implementation but the problem is there is no Caller-Line-Id being passed in Access-Request. subsequently, if i were to do any changes it is for this very reason that i am keen to find out any best practices that the mailling list members might be aware off :) as in my ADSL access setup all i am getting a unique value for NAS-PORT attribute per BRAS which is not directly related to ADSL number.

thanks for the ever prompt support you are known to provide.

warm regards from singapore.

S H A N

"Seeing yourself as you want to be is the key to personal growth."
	- Unknown

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au