(RADIATOR) New Redback Attribute

Herman verschooten H.verschooten at webvisie.net
Wed Mar 10 02:09:31 CST 2004

Hi,

I noticed in my log-file that a new RedBack attribute appeared with #
145, I followed one of the earlier suggestions from the list and added a
dummy string attribute to catch it.  It appears to contain a
MAC-address, which I suppose is the clients MAC, therefore I added it to
the dictionary as such.  Since this attribute does not yet appear in the
dictionary in the latest patches, I decided to share it with the list.

VENDORATTR  2352  RB-Client-MAC    145  string

Sincerely,

Herman verschooten