(RADIATOR) Problem with accounting DateFormat

Tim Russ tim.russ at vmsl.co.nz
Mon Mar 8 22:49:20 CST 2004

Hugh,

I've had our DBA working with me on this for the afternoon, and we made some
progress.

By changing the configuration to include

AcctSQLStatement alter session set NLS_DATE_FORMAT = 'DD-Mon-YYYY
HH24:MI:SS'
DateFormat %d-%b-%Y %H:%M:%S
AcctColumnDef stoptime,Timestamp,integer-date

The "alter session ..." statement forces the session to use a standard date
format for all transactions.

The DateFormat line is configured to match the date format specified, and it
is inserted via the AcctColumnDef statement without any problems.

Thanks for all your help.

Cheers,
THR