(RADIATOR) Stumpted on SQL accounting logs.

Jason Godsey radiator at corp.fidalgo.net
Fri Mar 5 11:56:09 CST 2004

Starting with the default,
AcctColumnDef	 USERNAME,User-Name

We currently dump accounting into daily text detail files, and post-process them  into an SQL server to run billing scripts.

The one thing that my perl scripts do, and that I'm having dificulting figuring out is storing the account#, not User-Name in the SQL table.

My perl script simply makes a hash $un2uid{"jason"}=100492; (populated by a single query off the users table in SQL).

After this, I simply ($user)=(/User-Name = "([^"]+)/);
$user=$un2uid{$user};

So, what I'm stumped on is how to obtain the field i_account_id from my user table, and then use it in the accounting fields.

Thank you in advance.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au