(RADIATOR) Help required

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sun Jun 27 02:58:58 CDT 2004

Hello Farrukh -

I don't know what C compiler is used to build ActivePerl and/or
Openlink.

It may very well be that you have different compilers and/or libraries
that are causing problems.

To check the version of Perl you can run this:

	perl -V

You should also check with Openlink how to build DBI/DBD-ODBC.

In general I prefer to use both Perl and gcc from Sunfreeware
(www.sunfreeware.com).

You should check Google to find out about what you show below.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au