(RADIATOR) PAP / CHAP question

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jun 24 00:24:19 CDT 2004

Hello Jerry -

You could either set up Handlers based on the presence (or not) of a
CHAP-Password attribute, or you could simply use two AuthBy clauses -
one for each type of lookup.

Ie.

	AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilAccept

	<AuthBy SQL>
		AuthSelect select PASSWORD .....

	<AuthBy SQL>
		AuthSelect select ENCRYPTEDPASSWORD .....

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au