(RADIATOR) Can't Install Digest::MD5

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Jun 22 18:22:13 CDT 2004

Hello MJ -

Please note that we are located in Australia and there is a time zone
difference.

You can try to use Framed-Group, but I don't think it will work
correctly in your situation (it only works with very small values of
the NAS-Port attribute). In any case you will need to return it as a
reply attribute, not as a check attribute as you have it currently (see
the example in the manual).

Eg:

cyberia User-Password = 1234
	Framed-Group = 1