(RADIATOR) Radiator & Poptop

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Jun 22 01:08:21 CDT 2004

Hello Antonio -

The answer to this depends on what client device(s) you are using.

You will need to ask your vendor what reply attributes are required for
this and then set up the configuration file to return those attributes.

If there are any vendor specifics involved that are not already in the
Radiator dictionary you can add them with any text editor.

Please send us copies of any vendor specifics that you discover are
missing so I can add them to the dictionary for the next release.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au