(RADIATOR) Radiator doesn't reject on reject. ;-)

Terry Simons galimore at mac.com
Sat Jun 12 03:03:58 CDT 2004

Hi Hugh,

On Jun 12, 2004, at 1:45 AM, Hugh Irvine wrote:

> Hi Terry -
>
> This does look curious, however I would have thought the "AuthByPolicy
> ContinueWhileAccept" more appropriate in this case.

We did also try that... which also failed.

I have been using the ContinueUntilReject because I was trying to force
a reject case to verify the bug.  :-)  ContinueWhileAccept definitely
makes more sense for production use though.

> I would be inclined to do a more simple test with a single Handler and
> just use radpwtst before moving on to a more complex configuration.

Hmmm I'm not sure how I would do that.  What if the problem only occurs
when using 2 or more AuthBy clauses in this manner?  (I can certainly
remove the kerberos clause and test that theory...)

I'll try using the <AuthBy GROUP> clause as well.

Thanks!

- Terry

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au