(RADIATOR) Problems with PostSearchHook in AuthLDAP2

Vangelis Kyriakakis vkyriak at forthnet.gr
Fri Jun 11 03:13:28 CDT 2004

Hello Hugh,

        my $attr = $_[2]->get('FTServiceId');

gave me the following error:
ERR: Error in PostSearchHook(): Can't locate object method "get" via
package "Radius::Radius" (perhaps you forgot to load "Radius::Radius"?)
at (eval 25) line 3, <DATA> line 283.

The one that finally worked was

        my $attr = $_[2]->get_attr('ServiceId');

Thanks a lot for the hint about the _[2]

           Regards
                 Vangelis

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au