(RADIATOR) problem with users files

Terry Simons galimore at mac.com
Sat Jun 5 18:57:57 CDT 2004

Just a guess, but it might be because you forgot to put a comma after
PoolHint.

What about trying:

gprs                     User-Password=gprs
                          PoolHint = gprs1,
                          Service-Type = Framed-User,
                          Framed-Protocol = PPP,
                          Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.0.0,
                          Framed-Routing = None,
                          Framed-MTU = 1500,
                          Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au