(RADIATOR) traffic shaping for radius requests to limit spike damage

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sat Jun 5 04:31:46 CDT 2004

Hello Tariq -

This topic has been discussed previously and the problem is not really
a Radiator problem but rather a NAS problem.

Indeed Cisco has recently recognised this and released IOS support to
limit the rate of radius requests generated by the NAS.

If your vendor does not yet support this you should ask them why not.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au