(RADIATOR) Dictionary addons

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sat Jun 5 04:36:20 CDT 2004

Hello Patrik -

You should check with DTAG to find out what these attributes should be,
and in the meantime you can add bogus entries to the dictionary to stop
the log messages.

VENDORATTR 2937     DTAG-Bogus-1                 1       string
VENDORATTR 2937     DTAG-Bogus-20              20     string
VENDORATTR 2937     DTAG-Bogus-54              54     string

When you do find out the correct definitions please let me know and I
will add them to the standard dictionary for the next release.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au