(RADIATOR) Looking for VSA's

Frank Danielson fdanielson at csky.com
Wed Jun 2 10:37:01 CDT 2004

We receive some incoming RADIUS accounting feeds from various places and
recently started getting data from a new PDSN one of our customers installed
from Ericsson. We're getting these messages in the logs-

Mon May 24 00:03:53 2004: ERR: Attribute number 224 (vendor 193) is not
defined in your dictionary
Mon May 24 00:03:53 2004: ERR: Attribute number 225 (vendor 193) is not
defined in your dictionary

I've googled my fingers sore and can't find any VSA's for vendor 193. I was
hoping someone on the list may have these attributes? If not I'll just make
up dummy entries for them in my dictionary.

Frank Danielson
Infrastructure Architect

ClearSky Mobile Media
56 E. Pine St.