(RADIATOR) radius client library in C?

Tariq Rashid tariq.rashid at uk.easynet.net
Tue Jun 1 03:42:30 CDT 2004

FreBSD and possible the other BSDs come with a radius client library by
default as part of the base system. Its nicely documented and you can start
coding from its man page. (/usr/include/radlib.h, /usr/lib/libradius*)

There is eveb a statically compiled version which i have successfully used
on Linux (debian on kernel 2.6). It can do both authentication and
accounting. search gogole for "juniper libradius linux" and it should be the
first link - web page wasn't working when i tried, it might come back later.
i have a copy if you need it.

tariq