(RADIATOR) Radiator 3.9, Optigold, MySQL

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Jul 30 20:08:07 CDT 2004

Hello Bobby -

You should create your database according to the schema that Optigold
expects, then configure your Radiator configuration file accordingly.
The AuthBy SQL clause can be set up to query and write accounting
information to any SQL table.

I am not familiar with the Optigold table layout so you should check
with them to get the table definitions.

BTW - we would be keen to receive a copy of this so we could include
the relevant scripts and so on with Radiator.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au