(RADIATOR) Vendor specific attributes and sub-attributes.

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jul 29 19:12:27 CDT 2004

Hello Kiran -

You are quite correct in your understanding - the OSC-AVPAIR (and other
similar vendor-specifics) is simply defined as a string. The string
itself can contain anything at all. If the string is to contain
multiple attribute= value pairs then it can be parsed as you describe.
There are no "rules" or standards specified by the RFC's.

BTW - Cisco uses this construct extensively with their "cisco-avpair"
VSA- see the Cisco web site for more information.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au