(RADIATOR) SSL certificate for 802.1x PEAP/aironet1100 WLAN

Christian Wiedmann cw_radiator at wiedmann.org
Wed Jul 28 14:32:39 CDT 2004

As far as I know, the XP server extension OID is the one that is also
used for web servers.  Therefore, a web server certificate should work.

For what it's worth, I've successfully used a Verisign web server certificate
for PEAP authentication against Windows XP SP1.  I think there's a good
chance a freessl certificate would work too.

	-Christian

ref.:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=814394
http://www.alvestrand.no/objectid/1.3.6.1.5.5.7.3.1.html