(RADIATOR) Multiple STOP records with AS5300

Jesse Guardiani jesse at wingnet.net
Mon Jul 26 12:14:27 CDT 2004

Hello,

I'm having pretty much the exact same problem described here:
    http://www.open.com.au/archives/radiator/2000-02/msg00256.html

(I'm getting 1 START record and 2 STOP records from my terminal
server for every session)

I've emailed Lutfi YUNUSOGLU at what appears to be his new email
address (It's a yahoo address), but I'm unsure whether I'll be able to
get a response, or if he ever solved the problem.

Please see attached for my trace 4 output.

Any ideas?

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,