(RADIATOR) Radiator/Platypus problems

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Jul 20 18:20:02 CDT 2004

Hello Jim -

If you are using the standard <AuthBy PLATYPUS> clause, the Platypus
internal stored procedures are being called (which of course expect the
standard Platypus database tablese). As an alternative you can use an
<AuthBy SQL> clause and configure it to use your own tables.

See section 6.28 in the Radiator 3.9 reference manual ("doc/ref.html").

If you still have problems please include a copy of your configuration
file and a trace 4 debug from Radiator showing what is happening.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au